The program is 125 hours in total with a distribution of 95 hours of classroom training and 30 hours of internship. Students will gain the classroom/ theory and clinical experience in a Nursing Home or a Long Term Care Facility. Upon successful completion of the students receive a certificate of completion and are eligible for the clinical competency examination given at the premises.
Obtain CNA, EKG & Phlebotomy Technician Certificates to be eligible for PCT National Exam !
School Tuition - $589.00
Books - $60.00
Registration Fee - $50.00
Total Fee - $699.00
The down payment, due upon registration is $150.00 (including the registration fee), and the remaining balance can be paid in weekly installments.
Topics Covered in the Program
- Introduction to healthcare and assistant nursing
- Basic Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Emergency care, Measuring Vital Signs, Record Keeping
- Medical Terminology
- Patient Safety and Infection Control
- Home Health Care
- Patient Positioning and Transport
- Personal Care, Skin Care, and Aging Process
- Range of Motion Exercises
- Signs and Symptoms of Common Diseases
Weekends: Saturday & Sunday, 9:00am - 5:25pm (8 weeks, including Externship)
Requirements for Enrollment
- Social Security Card
- Picture ID
- High School Diploma or a GED (If a student is unable to provide a copy of the diploma he/she may take a NO COST entrance exam.)