The Program is for 130 hours in total. Upon successful completion of will be awarded a completion certificate. The school encourages its graduates to appear for the National Certification Examinations to obtain professional excellence in their field, though it is optional and not mandatory for employment.
School offers Job Placement Assistance and assistance with internship opportunities.
School Tuition - $749.00
Books - $100.00
Registration Fee - $50.00
Total Fee - $899.00
We offer easy payment plans.
The down payment, due upon registration is $250.00 (including the registration fee), and the remaining balance can be paid in weekly installments.
- The History and Profession of Pharmacy
- Pharmacy Law and Ethics
- Pharmacy Terminology and Abbreviations
- Dosage Forms and Administration
- Drug Interaction
- Hospital Pharmacy, and Advanced Pharmacy
- Prescription Compounding
- Management of Pharmacy Operations
- Financial Management and Health Insurance
- Safety in Workplace
- Computer Applications in Drug Control
- Basic Math and Measurement System
- Calculation of Dosages
- Drug Classification
Mornings: Saturday & Sunday, 9:00 am to 5:38 pm (8 weeks)
Start Date: June 24th, 2023
Limited Seats. Enroll Today!
Requirements for Enrollment
- Picture ID
- High School Diploma or a GED (Transcript is acceptable.)